Jun 25, 2020
There has been much interest in the process of finding emails and their owners. I have stumbled across a method to determine if an email have been used through the Google Contacts app. I will add a page to my projects for the small commandline application I have written to perform the procedure.
- Find at the minimum, the first and last name of the target as well as the domain name that the emails are suspected to be associated with.
- Next put this info into the emaval tool. A contact list CSV will be generated.
- Import the list into Google Contacts.
- Look for the avatars on the various contact to be filled in.
- You can reverse image search the avatars for more info on the contact in question.
- Any emails known to Google should reveal some information.
Basic usage is described in the following snippet.
$./emaval list --first=John --last=Doe --domain=gmail.com